What NOT to Bring:
- Oil lamps
- Alcohol, drugs or illegal substances
- Air conditioner
- Household extension cords, multi-plus adapters or splitters
- Halogen lights
- Amplified sound instruments
- Pets – NOT EVEN FOR A BRIEF VISIT
- Flammable liquids
- Large nails, double-sided sticky tape or anything that damages walls
- Any items that do not fit into your room/apartment – NO furniture can be removed from the room/apartment, it cannot be stacked and there is NO storage on campus
- Your whole wardrobe
All students who live on campus at Edison State College will have an Assignment Mailbox with a key to open it. You will receive your mailbox key at move-in. Any correspondence should be addressed as follows:
Name of Student-
LightHouse Commons, (Insert your Mail Box # Here)
13301 Edison Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33919 Dining
Connect Cash is a great way to make purchases when on campus – no need to carry cash or debit/credit card. Add value to your student ID today and begin using Connect Cash when you are on campus!
Connect Cash is a declining balance account; you choose the amount you want added to your ID card. Just head to the cashier’s office to complete the deposit and immediately begin using the funds!
Accepted at all ESC Dining Locations and Bookstores, Connect Cash is simple! At check-out, hand the cashier your student ID, they will verify that it is your ID card, and swipe it. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the Connect Cash account.
When using Connect Cash at the on campus dining locations, you will see a 10% discount through the Fall 2012 semester!
For more information on this program, check out our website: www.edison.edu/connectcard